Tuesday, August 7, 2012

No more red stuff!!

Wednesday August 1st Britteny went in for another chemo treatment.  Everything with the treatment went as usual which is good.  Once again the nausea and fatigue hit a couple days later.  Currently she feels better however there is still a little nausea hanging around.  The nausea seems to last longer with each treatment for Britteny.  Britteny's doctor confirmed improvement from her last visit and he also expects continued improvement.
 
Like I stated earlier, Britteny will be undergoing 2 types of chemotherapy.  This last treatment concluded the first type (AC, the hard "red stuff") and her next treatment on August 16th will begin the next type (TH).  Beginning August 16th Britteny will go in once a week to receive the TH chemo.  Britteny’s doctor stated that since she took the first 4 treatments very well, these next treatments should go a lot smoother and should not affect her near as much.  I think she is looking forward to that.
 
The kiddos seem to be doing just fine except Abigail had a cough with some congestion a few days ago.  We started breathing treatments for her and she seems to be doing great now.  Thanks again for your continuous prayers.
 
Andy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you're doing respectively well. I'm thinking of you big sis and sending you all my positive energy. :-)
    Love you!
    Freddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking your blog like every day to see if Andy has updated it yet. I don't know why, it's not like I don't talk to you almost everyday. I know what is going on for the most part. I guess I just like to see what he is going to write. There is normally some humor in it! :) Well, I'll talk to you later. Love you!

    ReplyDelete